Saturday, July 01, 2006

WE'RE BACK!!

The Saco River


A view of Mount Washington and the Saco River.

The road trip to Boston was a success!! All kinds of tests and lots of new doctors and audiologists gave us their 2 cents on my condition. No vestibular (balance center of the brain) damage was found. They think that I am having silent migraines and started me on some new drugs. I woke this morning with less vertigo than I have had in months(YIPPEE!!) and actually took a walk across the street to takes some pictures I have been wanting to post.
A surprise - This is the mother fox who lives near our house. She hunts small rodents around our house and has been seen with four kits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so happy to hear you are feeling better! Great pictures!

Busymom51 said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Them Boston docs must be pretty dang smart, ayuh!