Thursday, July 20, 2006

MY HERO.......................




Just a brief blog to tell you about my hero. Last night, I had a crying jag and he held me in his arms and reassured me that everything would be okay. I have been out of work for 12 weeks and my job is at risk. The doctors told me that I just have to wait for the meds to work and I can go back to work when my vertigo is completely gone. My husband knows that being a nurse is very important to me and that it is much more than a job. He has gone to all the doctors appointments and listened to me gripe and snipe every day without complaint.
He also never complains about my knitting. You can always find him right behind me in the yarn stores I visit - basket in hand, waiting patiently for me to drop another load of yarn into our already bulging house.
I didn't believe it was possible that 28 years of marriage would make me love him more. Lucky me!

6 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Awww, how sweet.

Busymom51 said...

What a great picture... and what a great husband! We sure are two lucky broads, aren't we?
Mary Ann

OLPP said...

how lucky you and your husband are, to have each other!
i hope you're feeling beter soon!

OLPP said...

how lucky you and your husband are, to have each other!
i hope you're feeling beter soon!

Anonymous said...

I am so moved by that post. You and he both are very lucky. I understand what nusing is to you. I am a nurse also. All the best and hope things improve soon

Batty said...

What a wonderful picture! I am glad you have his support. Medical conditions that just keep on going are hard on anyone, and having someone who loves you by your side really makes all the difference in the world.
May you have another 20+ happy years of marriage, minus the vertigo!