Monday, February 26, 2007

AND NOW FOR THE SUPER CUTENESS FACTORS OF THE DAY!


Twinkle, Twinkle little hat - another Dale of Norway pattern. Size 6 months knit in Baby Ull on size 2 needles. I have already knit the blanket to match but just couldn't get enough of the sweet stars - so a matching hat! I also needed a break from the big projects that I am working on so TADA!!!!!!

My sister got a new puppy this weekend. She has been looking for a while for a new pet and finally found the perfect one! This puppy is so cute - I almost went and got one of my own! As yet unamed - none of us could keep our hands off of him!



UPDATE - The puppy has been named JET! Mainly because he takes off after my sister's cats so fast!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey, we're missing you on Knitty Board. I hope all is well with you. Cute puppy!

Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Digger!

April said...

What an adorable puppy! What breed or breeds is he?

I love that hat too. You say its a Dale of Norway pattern? Do you know the name/number or any identifying information? I want to make one too.

Fidget said...

Oh my goodness. Don't knit a hat like that for the puppy -- the relulting picture would be too cute to be legal!

Fidget said...

:o) Think I'll ever learn to type? That was supposed say "resulting" of course...

Annie said...

Oh, that is SO cute!! My best friend is doing a stars theme for her nursery, and I'm going to have to see if I can find the patterns you used!

Batty said...

What a cute star hat! And then you put up a picture of a puppy... are you trying to make me melt?
It's working!