Tuesday, June 20, 2006

MORE FOs FROM A DIZZY BROAD!!




Here is the update - I STILL HAVE VERTIGO - NO BETTER, NO WORSE. I am getting better at moving around the house and garden but put me in a grocery store or Wallyworld and the whole world turns upside down. Vertigo can also be very weather sensitive - last night we had some major thunderstorms. Dear God - I laid on the couch through the whole storm, while the house rocked violently back and forth. After the storm - I was back to just the floor rolling under my feet. God bless the people who love me enough to hold me up in the grocery store and understand that if it is raining, they have to make their own dinner!
Here are a few goodies that I have knitted since the last update
"Fake Enterlac" scarf for hubby - Grinasco Top Print
Baby Blue Sweater - Sirdar Dreambaby DK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in awe. Your knitting capabilities are fantastic.

Knittypants said...

Such beautiful projects. Although the vertigo sounds horrible.