Tuesday, June 20, 2006

ADDICTED TO BABY DALE OF NORWAY


I absolutely cannot get enough of Dale of Norway baby sweaters made with Baby Ull yarn! I love doing the color work and making things that are so cute! So far, I have completed the baby duck sweater, ladybug sweater and now the seal sweater!(See the others below on the blog) The seal on the front of the sweater looks like fair isle but is not- embroidered over knitting. I am starting the next Dale Sweater - It has a lion on it! Too cute!

6 comments:

knottygnome said...

oh my goodness, that is so adorable. i love your ladybug sweater too. i want one!

Brittany said...

That is ridiculously cute!

Anonymous said...

O.K., that is just too cute for words.

MBT said...

Well done! I hope you feel better soon.

Jessica said...

Would it be possible for you to make the seal sweater in a woman's adult size medium? I will pay.
Contact me at PinnipedPerson@aol.com
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Would it be possible for you to make the seal sweater in an adult woman's size medium? I will pay.

Contact me at PinnipedPerson@aol.com

Jessica