Thursday, May 31, 2007

JAYWALKER SOCKS....TA DA!!


What looked so hard was OH so easy! These are Jaywalkers socks by Grumperina. I saw these socks on several blogs and just had to make them. They looked so hard that I wasn't sure I could do them justice but they turned out to be really easy.
Regia sock yarn, knitted on size one needles proved to be a perfect match for these cute socks.
If you want this free pattern go to www.magknits.com/Sept05/patterns/jaywalker.htm Thanks for the free pattern and the loads of fun knitting these Grumperina!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Love your socks.....I looked at the pattern but for some reason I either knit big or whatever as I do better with no more then cast on 56 or 60 at the most.....so when it says 70+ I get scared.

Batty said...

Colorful and happy!

Annie said...

They look fantastic! Well done!