Monday, October 09, 2006

LIZARD RIDGE


A sneek peak of things to come! I couldn't resist Lizard Ridge from Knitty's Fall Edition. Worked in short rows in Noro Kuryeon, it is a blast to work on! The color work and not knowing how it will look until the next section is done is like reading a really good mystery novel! A surprise at every turn.
Darling Daughter and Son-in Law were here this weekend and want it for Christmas. Hubby got a little animated at the thought and said, " That afghan is going nowhere!". After they left for home, DH mentioned twice that he really liked it and was hoping that we could keep it for ourselves. HEEHEE! He is so damned cute! I think I will have to keep him and get busy making 2 afghans instead of 1.

8 comments:

Busymom51 said...

Those colors are gorgeous! Can't wait to see how yours turn out! I'm sure they will be beautiful. Hope to see you soon!
Mary Ann

Zonda said...

Gorgeous job so far!! Yikes, looks like you may be making 2! Hope you are doing well! Take care!

Annie said...

I love it! I love having the surprise of color patterning in yarns. Looks fantastic!!

Unknown said...

I love this pattern. Your colors are just gorgeous.

Batty said...

That is just gorgeous! I hadn't been tempted by that pattern until I saw yours. The colors are simply stunning.

Anonymous said...

Mumsy....Hand over the afghan and no one gets hurt...poof- there goes another grandbaby. Fork it over.

Hugs,DD

Abigale said...

That just looks like so much fun! I really wouldn't be surprised if you didn't make 2.

It is beautiful!

Mag said...

You know, I have some stray balls of Kuryeon and I could use some pillows...
Wow, I never would have noticed that pattern without your pictures. Lovely!