Monday, December 18, 2006

CHRISTMAS KNITTING REVEALED....


Dale of Norway!!!! Yahoo - I thought that I would never finish the beading on this gorgeous hat and scarf. Felted using Heilo yarn and size 5 needles. I just had to make this for darling daughter for Christmas.



The finished scarf and a closeup of the beading. I only bought about 14,000 beads to make sure that they were absolutely right for the project.



















"They call them pirates" scarf for darling son. My daughter made him the hat - so I thought a scarf would be a perfect match for him. Do you see the problem with this? It is the same color combo as the felted duo for darling daughter - It will be a long time before I use a black/charcoal color to knit anything again!! Heilo yarn on size 5 needles - I made my own pattern from the hat design!









Dale of Norway - Hat for hubby! Hope everyone likes their Christmas knitted gifts!

3 comments:

Zonda said...

Just Awesome Sue!!! I love them all! And I don't blame you if you don't ever want to knit in black/white again! I'm sure they'll all treasure them! :)

turtlegirl76 said...

You are a Fair Aisle Master! Beautiful work!

Batty said...

That is so beautiful! The beaded hat and scarf are very elegant. And who wouldn't like a skull and bones hat and scarf set?

Wonderful, as usual. You will be my inspiration in 2007. I'm finally going to try Fair Isle.